Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Self-imposed Internet Ban

The latest and last Harry Potter is now out. I haven't read it yet and am very much afraid of spoilers. Especially given my tendency to scroll down and not fully read stuff on the internet. This leaves me very vulnerable to missing the sentence that warns people of spoilers ahead. Therefore, I am scaling back my internet surfing until after I've read the book - I'm third in line to borrow it so it could be a few weeks. That doesn't mean no blogging, it just means no blogging about news I got from the internet.

Meanwhile, I am not in the flood area of the UK floods. I've seen some stuff on the tv news but there is no evidence of the catastrophe in my neighbourhood. In fact, its a lovely sunny day today and the washing is blowing softly as it dries on the outside line.

Currently reading:

"Hell" by Yasutaka Tsutsui