Friday, July 28, 2006

My Shoes

I bought these shoes back in January of this year but only managed to wear them for the first time this week. Part of the reason for hesitating was that I feared they would be too uncomfortable to walk in (ie: they would be good only to wear in the office when one is sitting all day). However, I finally decided it was time to put them to the test. I took them out on Wednesday and we did quite a bit of walking together. Although I certainaly wouldn't want to go hiking in them, they were not as uncomfortable as I had feared. In fact, they weren't too bad at all. I bought them as part of my effort to wear high heels more often rather than my typical cluncky hiking boots or joggers. And because they are beautiful. Shoes, I think I love you.


Currently reading:

"Hell" by Yasutaka Tsutsui