Wednesday, November 03, 2004

SAY IT ISN'T SO!

Cathartidae has got some commentary going on the election and I'm sure much of the (US)blogosphere is doing similar. Last night before I passed out from knocking off a bottle of cheap plonk things were looking alright for Kerry but this morning the news is not so positive. There was a small group of vocal protesters marching around Dupont Circle. I missed what the first main banner said (something about one day not having to fill out ballot forms) and another one informing me that "anarchy is possible." Although I am certain anarchy is possible, I remain unconvinced that it is desirable. A few hearty protests on the other hand are always a good thing, especially if Bush gets to stay in the Whitehouse.

Currently reading:

"Hell" by Yasutaka Tsutsui