Friday, August 27, 2004

Moving On
My time at Stanford is now over and its time to pack up and move on. Fortunately, during my AWESOME vacation I got a job offer starting late September in Washington DC. This is not only a dream job, its also a good chance to experience another side of the US (pun intended).

In the meantime, I have been watching the Olympics, in which Australia is doing very well. And avoiding the drama of Korea's "stolen" medal, which is being well covered by fellow bloggers, particularly Jeff. I also took some time to make some minor aesthetic changes to my blog, mostly by grouping and adding some new link sections. This is a work in progress and I will add further links and perhaps delete a few sometime soon.

Since I have a few weeks till work starts I am going to hang out in LA with a friend there and am not sure how convenient access to the internet will be so blogging may continue to be sparse.



Currently reading:

"Hell" by Yasutaka Tsutsui