Sunday, July 11, 2004

Pictures from the Human Rights in North Korea Awareness Week - Stanford May 10-14, 2004

Okay, I have attempted to put some photos on-line. The photos are there so I guess I was successful but I'm sure I did it the hard way.

These are a few shots of the Human Rights in North Korea awareness we had in May. Hope you like them.

The display highlighting different human rights abuses occurring in North Korea. For example one line would highlight the food crisis, another, the prison camps, and so on


Volunteers went around collecting signatures and informing people about human rights in North Korea


People learning about human rights abuses in North Korea via display


Handprints for solidarity


Student rally held in White Plaza


More handprints for solidarity


Currently reading:

"Hell" by Yasutaka Tsutsui