Friday, March 21, 2003

War has begun in Iraq. I maybe Australian but oppose this action. I think my stance of this should be clarifed for anyone reading this page.

After Bush came on air and gave the deadline which subsequently led to the invasion I logged onto an Australian discussion board to gain the "word on the street". I found that it is mostly in opposition to my own views. No matter, we are all entitled to our opinion. I also got listenting to Radio Australia and watching BBC.

From Slate I got this site which gives a number of sources to trace events.

In regards to the reprecussions this action will have on SK/NK I think its too early to tell. Many are predicting that NK might use to time to raise the stakes a notch but we'll see.

Currently reading:

"Hell" by Yasutaka Tsutsui