Wednesday, January 15, 2003

I read the news today, oh boy!

A little bit 'newsed out' today. Work has given me a fun new task and without boring you with the details I have spent the entire day reading the news. Interesting stuff but rather than accumulating great knowledge, my brain feels like mush. In view of this I have decided to not give my regular diatribe on news that interests me. I did read that Australia sent a delegation to North Korea but haven't followed this up. But I did find this article about NK on an Australian website. A token effort I know but the best I can do on short notice.

In the entertainment section of this blog. I went and saw Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets last night. Better than the first one and quite long too. I wonder if the next one will be that long as the book is noticeably larger.

For those that did'nt notice I managed to get a comments thing happening at the end of the blogs. My amazing lack of computer know-how prevented me from doing this earlier. My incredible amount of free time and pure stuborness has allowed me to set it up now.

Currently reading:

"Hell" by Yasutaka Tsutsui