Wednesday, November 13, 2002

This weekend, despite the cold weather, two brave (or foolhardy) souls and me will be participating in the Baekje Marathon to be held this Sunday. We have opted to run in the 15km race, the longest long distance run I have ever attempted....do I feel lucky, well, do I? Not really, no. Feeling less than 100% confident in my ability to do this but I plan to give it my best shot.

And in other exciting news here at "Kathreb". I got interviewed by the Chosun Ilbonewspaper today. They have a "Metro" section which apparently does profiles on foreigners living in Seoul. The photo shoot is tomorrow morning, so I'll have to make sure I'm dressed better than I am today. And of course, will provide a link to the profile if it comes out on the Internet version of the English edition of the paper.

Currently reading:

"Hell" by Yasutaka Tsutsui